I’m a son of legal immigrants, a friend to several legal immigrants, and an associate of many legal immigrants. Many of us know people who immigrated here legally and cherish American citizenship. Legal immigration is the foundation of this country. 4 million people are patiently waiting to become American, but are being thrown under the bus by lawmakers who want to ram amnesty down our throats. Many legal immigrants wait decades to get citizenship; illegal aliens are able to bypass the process. Where’s the love for legal immigrants?
- I believe human beings have a right to live – because of who they are – not because of what they do – as productive members of society. I do not judge the worth of a person by their usefulness to society.
“Out of all the footsteps that are imprinted on our hearts each moment of our lives, there are very tiny footprints that we may never notice. If we give the unborn of this world a chance at life, then we may witness a new revolution: the pro-life transformation. It is then that we may see a new dawn, as the life-giving Sun shines on a new world and a new generation.”
DID YOU KNOW?
There are about 3,325 abortions performed each day
Girls from ages 15-24 have about 50% of all abortions nationwide
The babies heart starts beating four weeks after conception, about twelve days after your first missed period. (About the time people start figuring out they’re pregnant.)
While blacks and Hispanics comprise only 28% of the population, they account for nearly 60% of all abortions.
A black woman is three times as likely as a white woman to have an abortion during her lifetime; a Hispanic woman is 2.5 times more likely to abort
Research indicates that 98% of all abortions are related to issues of “personal choice.”
84.3% of all abortions were performed on unmarried women
About 25% of all pregnancies end in an abortion
……Are you willing to loose you voice for a day to help those who may never have a voice?
Sometimes it’s easy to become complacent and to take things for granted..
There’s a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn’t work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you’re starving, bankrupt, or your society is tearing itself apart at the seams.
Liberalism says that….
1) …it’s all about choice — unless you want to choose which gun or lightbulb to use, which school your child will attend, or you’d prefer more freedom and smaller government.
2) …it cares about the environment, when in practice, not only do liberals like Al Gore live some of the most resource-wasting and ostentatious lifestyles on the planet, but they hurt the environment by blocking environmentally friendly energy production here in favor of energy sources from nations that care little about pollution.
3) …you can have lots of free government services and somebody else will pay for them. The trillion dollar deficit we’re running every year that will have to be paid back says otherwise.
4) …as long as you use birth control that someone else is forced to pay for, there are no consequences whatsoever to having lots and lots of sex. Meanwhile, more than 50 million children have been killed by their own mothers via abortion and 1 out of every 4 adults in New York City has herpes.
Have a history teacher explain this if they can.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Worst Apocalypse ever.
Tilt your screen back ;)
We all die in 21 days!
It is funny how
People who supported slavery were free…
People who support abortion are already born…
THAT IS HOW OPPRESSION WORKS!
“Their not really human”…We’ve heard that before
Interpreting dancing about sex trafficking, Human Slavery that is not addressed virtually at all in Washington**** This story is about so much more than dance. Human trafficking is a huge problem in our country today….and most people are unaware of its severity.! These dancer will blow your mind! If there is one video you ever watch make it this one! Fact Atlanta is the #1 city with the most sex trafficking, and sadly I live here and its so noticeable.