The Gallup tracking poll has Democrats favoring Obama by a 90 percent to seven percent margin while Republicans surveyed in the poll favor Romney by a 91 percent to six percent margin. ARG found independent voters to support Romney by a 43 percent to 42 percent edge.
So take in mind there are 37.6 percent Republicans, 33.3 percent Democrats and 29.2 percent independents in America, If this data is weighted for the appropriate percentage of Republicans, Democrats and independents as shown by the Rasmussen data, the survey indicates a far larger and growing lead for Mitt Romney. Analysis of the data by those criteria would lead to a result showing Romney leading with a 49 percent to 44 percent margin over President Obama. That is exactly the opposite of what was officially reported earlier today by Gallup.
…Side note: I have had many friends who predicted a landslide win for Romney this year. Colorado college professors also indicated a landslide win for Romney. They have predicted the presidential winners correctly every election since the 1980’s.
- stuff-that-irks-me reblogged this from redbloodedamerica and added:
- fakeplastictreeeees likes this
- arkheat reblogged this from republican101
- the-liberty-republican likes this
- coffeeatmidnight likes this
- totallyhetero likes this
- sufferingsardines reblogged this from republican101 and added:
- rightsided likes this
- lovegg3 likes this
- willful1 likes this
- fyeahconservatism reblogged this from republican101
- redbloodedamerica reblogged this from republican101 and added:
- republican101 posted this