I want more conservative friends on Facebook and plus it will be great to get to know you guys.
You can find me here: www.facebook.com/atwin88
(yes I am a twin)
So there are $41 in tax increases for $1 in phony spending cuts! Washington is killing America.
Lets say you are coming home from a long day at work. When you arrive at your drive way, you have noticed that your sewage pipe has broke. You look around and see that it has flooded your yard and home all the way up to your roof. What would you do? Raise the ceiling OR Take the shit out?
Thank you so much! It is definitely and eye opener. The government has bills to pay everyday. The ticker enables you to physically see how much the government is spending daily, weekly, monthly etc.. It is kind of scary actually.
Nothing will change unless we cut spending. It may not be the only thing we have to do but it is a very important thing. It is Washington’s JOB to be fiscally responsible with our money and we need to hold them to it.
haha aww thank you!!:p I sure will do this!
Worst Apocalypse ever.
Since Obama got re-elected:
- Obama promised Russia he’ll get rid of our nuclear defense system, so it’s easier for them to nuke us in a conflict.
- Iran attacked an American drone in international waters. China threatened to start World War 3 if America tries to defend itself against Iran. Obama hasn’t replied to this.
- Obama has officially given himself unlimited power on Nov 12, 2012
- Real unemployment has skyrocketed to 16%. It was only 6.6% under George W. Bush. 41% or 82 million Americans, have left the work force and are now starving.
- Obama promised to destroy America’s 2nd amendment within weeks. Instead of giving innocents the right to defend themselves, he’s taking their guns away. Criminal organizations will start selling guns in the US.
- Oil prices are soaring at over $110/barrel because Obama has failed to approve necessary drilling permits.
- Obama is raising taxes on the middle class, even though he promised it would only be for the super-rich.
- US Debt is almost $16.5 Trillion because Obama failed to make any real cuts, and killed our industries.
- Obama ordered drone strikes in Yemen violating international and domestic law just 2 hours after winning the election.
- Colorado and Washington legalized marijuana, but Obama’s DEA interfered and confirmed it’s still illegal.
- Thousands have been fired because employers can’t afford ObamaCare. Millions more will lose their jobs when it starts.
- Food stamps surged to a historical high
- All 50 states have filed petitions to secede
Ironically, tonight Obama will arrive at Connecticut memorial service, guarded heavily by high power firearms to protect his life. In the next few weeks people who voted for this man will propose laws that make it harder for you to defend your own life. This is the signature Liberalism. Those in power get all the power as the citizens become weaker.
Over the past four years, prosperity has increased in many nations while it has remained stagnant in the United States. The London 2012 Prosperity Index now ranks America 12th out of 142 countries.
This puts the USA outside the top ten for the first time. They blame a decline in entrepreneurship and economic opportunity, and the fall in prosperity “is driven by a decline in the number of US citizens who believe hard work will get them ahead.”
This is quite a change from traditional American attitudes. The Obama economy has also given us:
* A record 88,921,000 Americans are no longer in the labor force.
* Under Obama, healthcare costs have skyrocketed 18.9 percent.
* In 2006-2007, 90 percent of college graduates landed jobs. Under Obama, just 56 percent find work after college.
* One out of two Americans are now low-income or below the poverty line.
Where 1 out of every 2 (50%) citizens own a gun.
Also known for the lowest crime rate in the world.
Look, hating taxes is as American as it gets. (Boston Tea Party, anyone?) Furthermore, we know that letting people keep more of their hard earn money they earn yields bigger federal revenue in the end. John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan proved that. But big-government, tax-and-spend progressives don’t believe that. They believe increasing taxes on citizens, particularly those who earn the most, is a valor act of patriotism. That’s fine. Then let them self-impose higher tax rates on themselves. After all, aren’t liberals the ones always talking about the importance of “sacrificing for the good of the community” and the importance of “spreading the wealth around”? Then let them.
But they don’t and they won’t. Why? Because their all hypocrites.
President Barack Obama argued Tuesday the “most important thing” to be done for national security is for Republicans to cave on tax hikes and stop obstructing the president’s agenda.”